CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER, CONTENT STUDIO
Location: Chicago, IL (Remote with co-working space)
About the Role
Opportunity for an exceptional account and project manager hybrid full-time role based in Chicago working on the Roadtrippers Content Studio team. The Roadtrippers Content Studio is where our inspired road trip community meets content creation for strategic brand partners.
Ideal candidate is a master of managing several projects simultaneously, can develop comprehensive kick-off briefs and follow detailed timelines, is an efficient and effective communicator with internal colleagues, clients and agency partners.
Delivering excellent customer service is second nature to our ideal candidate. She/He will play a key role in leading the logistics, communication, and execution of branded content and brand advertising assets. This role will also ensure the execution of the content and assets stays on track through providing relevant communication internally and with clients.
She/He should have experience in the digital content space and working with creatives (writers, photographers, cinematographers, influencers, etc.). She/He is also self-motivated and effective working within a largely-remote team using online tools (video meetings, Slack etc.). This person also should be comfortable seeing the big picture and proposing new processes that are beneficial across all parties.
The Clients Services Manager will report to the VP, Partner Solutions. She/He will be expected to provide status details of all branded content programs. She/He will be at the core of Roadtrippers content and brand team process from pre-sale to production through the following pillars that define their role.
Process & Workflow
- Effectively lead the logistical execution and ongoing management of job-related materials to ensure agreed-upon schedules and deliverables are met.
- Supports team adherence with workflow and process management focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
- Collaborate and maintain communications with creative and production resources to stay aware of changes in timing/deliverables, solicit feedback, and resolve challenges, while escalating through leadership and client.
- Manage materials and proactive communication amongst client and external agency teams to ensure tasks are accomplished collaboratively, on-schedule, and meet Roadtrippers standards and client expectations.
- Help to create feasible and realistic timelines based on key client dates.
- Maintain partnership documentation, including weekly status, client-facing deliverables and client feedback.
- Schedule and actively prepare for and lead client status meetings, ensuring clear communication and productive discussions.
- Prepare and submit branded content program deliverables to meet submission deadlines to client.
- Serve as a client partner, with a collaborative approach representing the brand(s) to external parties.
- Work to acquire a deep knowledge of client messaging and branding priorities, products and KPI’s. Serve as brand expert to internal and creator network resources. Seek technical expertise from client and ensure legal reviews are conducted as needed.
- Partner with clients and creative team to source high quality creative assets that can be integrated into branded content and brand assets. Serve as a consultant when identifying content solutions across channel needs.
- Collaborate with client and agencies to understand content strategy and the role content and assets will play in delivering on this.
- Social, branded content and/or digital media experiences, with at least 4-5 years in a project/campaign/account management role.
- Track record of successfully partnering with creative teams and overseeing content creation and approvals.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships to gain trust and respect
- Critical thinker, action-oriented and full of energy for challenging concepts and new assignments as well as seeing the larger goals of a campaign without losing sight of important details.
- Build constructive relationships with remote team to foster collaboration and cross-functional thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, easily make connections among previously unrelated ideas and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- High level of computer competency and associated software (Slack, Project Management tools, Google Drive/Docs/Sheets, Dropbox, Keynote) required
- Ability to regularly exercise judgement and discretion in order to manage jobs and relationships
- Ability to be highly organized and prioritize coordination of multiple jobs/assignments
- Love of travel, road trips, and an unfailing sense of curiosity and exploration