Job title: Office Manager/Administrative Specialist
Reports to: Director, Human Resources
The purpose of this position is to coordinate all office wide and all business unit wide communications and travel, as well as, to serve as a first point of contact for operational, office or morale questions.
- Office operation
- Coordinate office repairs between the site and the property manager
- Ensure office is stocked with supplies, etc.
- Manage the incoming and outgoing mail
- Keep everyone up to date on building news
- Collect feedback about office operations and coordinate improvements
- Coordinate Announcements and communications to and from teams/business units
- Plan and organize company events
- Make travel arrangements
- Setup video conferences
- Prepare notes and distribute videos
- Mail out equipment to new hire employees
- Send out gifts and swag to customers and prospects
HR Tasks & Team morale
- Coordinate Day-1 equipment and information for new hires
- Coordinate happy hours and team get togethers
- Schedule and order the team lunches and grocery orders
- Coordinate special event decorations and food
Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required) or Associates degree (preferred)
- Preferred: 2-3 years of experience with office management or administration including the scheduling of international travel
- Proficiency in both Google and Microsoft Office suites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.