Growth Marketing Manager
Togo Group is a global technology joint venture with the world’s best travel, technology and recreational vehicle companies, including Roadtrippers, the world’s #1 road trip planning application. Togo Group's recent launch of Togo RV is an innovative approach to the RV experience that will improve RV ownership with service & maintenance tracking, connectivity solutions, and engaging content for RVers.
Our Growth Marketing Managers are expected to have a set of “T-shaped” digital marketing skills. A “T-shaped” digital marketing pro has a firm foundation in a number of core skills and a near expert level in one or two skills. We are looking for a handful of Growth Marketing Managers with different expert level skills to create a complementary and highly effective team.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Engineering, Sales, etc.) to establish growth strategies to support Roadtrippers’ revenue goals.
- Develop high level and overall company marketing plans
- Create, manage and experiments with new user acquisition and free to paid conversion campaigns.
- Develop and optimize customer conversion funnels with an emphasis on ongoing CRO (conversion rate optimization).
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for improvement including regular reporting on performance.
- Create and continuously update and enhance marketing strategies and campaigns including both organic and paid.
- Work in weekly or bi-weekly marketing “sprints” to focus on high-performance campaigns and “test and learn” initiatives.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing strategy development AND execution. While we want you to be a great thinker, we need doers who love the finer points of initiating and managing campaigns. If you like “pressing the buttons” and “pulling the levers,” this is the job for you.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders where you’ll often be on your own without a ton of guidance or someone “looking over your shoulder.”
- Familiarity with the OKR system for managing initiatives and performance.
- You will be expected to use your initiative to move the company forward in whatever way you can. No job is too small, but you will also be able to create systems and automations to allow you to focus on the bigger picture projects that move the needle.
While our headquarters is in Cincinnati, the Roadtrippers team lives across the globe.
Lunches and snacks
Drinks, kegs, and snacks available in the office. Team lunches on Tuesdays.
This is a partnership of people that want to build something great. We trust you to pull your own weight and manage your own time.
Team led task management
Everyone on the team gets to decide what we work on to achieve our goals. We work in small, self-organized teams who determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership.
Path to the top
We operate on merit. If you consistently work hard and improve your own knowledge set, there is no position that isn't open to you.
We pride ourselves on offering a multitude of healthcare options for you and your family, including healthcare (PPO & HDHP), dental, vision and more. We absorb the majority of the costs which means a much higher take-home pay for you. We also offer a matching 401k and an annual travel stipend.
The tools for your job
A computer and all of the software you need to be successful in your role.
Note: We do not work with external recruiters or placing agencies, so please don't contact us.